Thursday, March 27, 2014

Warehouse sale this Friday , March 28,2014 location 3901 West Rohr Ave Milwaukee,WI 53209


Warehouse sale pass it on posting on all public listing, please be so kind to pass it on to all the people you know.

 Hi,hello  Rick will be having a sale his friday from 9:00AM to 3:00PM  For this sale I want to be item pacific. will list what I;m featuring, now when you come you will see more items you will also see more items in the pictures and all items are for sale . Just want to list key things in the sale.

Modern mid century furniture and glassware lamps , beauty items like mirrior and brush set, office armwal and shelf set dark wood. pole lamps , dinning room sets. light wood and dark wood  even sets of chairs 4 to 6 chair sets,  love seat. rocking chars . I even have some back in the day playboy magazine, Husler magazins, Penhouse , highsociety magazines, and many more , powertools lawncare equopment, toy train set, old school electric football set complete in the box. I have lawn care chemicals like weed and feed, weed and grass killer , brand new spray paint never used, car detaling supplies and powertools, crocks brown and white. battery charger on wheels , propane heaters and tanks, pole lamps, glass show cases 
Pepsi  signs and old coke machine , vintage fabric material, sewing machine, rolls of plastic. 
kohler toilets about six of them in great condition, file cabnets wood and metal. couchs and chairs, bedroom sets , canvass painting, I"m trying my best not to miss listing something! so just type as I think of something

I have some semi trailer for sale 40-footer, fiber glass, sheet iron and aluminumm. check out thsee men vintage watches Iook forward to seeing you there I will be having ths sale all three days Friday thru Sunday 
I still want you to stay in touch with me , more to come, let start networking.
Go to my post and and sign up for my future listing

Richard Efficient,  414-305-3074
I  thank you very much and God bless

























































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment